The IALC Workshop provides a perfect balance between business, learning and networking opportunities. You don’t just attend an IALC Workshop, you experience one!
Seville is universally famed as being a city of celebration and vitality and will be the perfect destination to host the next IALC Workshop in March 2019!
Attracting leading agencies and education consultants from around the world, the IALC Workshop offers a unique opportunity to:
- Develop business with world-leading independent language schools
- Keep up-to-date with industry issues and trends
- Network with professional colleagues from other markets
- Visit an important study travel market
- Enjoy first-class IALC-style entertainment and hospitality that showcases our host city
At the IALC 2019 Seville Workshop, there will be over 4000 pre-scheduled educator and agent appointments, plus many more informal meetings at IALC’s unique networking events, all ideal for doing business.
Choose from over 160 of the world’s best language schools:
Over 100 destinations, 9 modern languages and educational programmes for all ages and needs. At the IALC 2019 Seville Workshop you will experience a quality programme that provides industry insights, seminars and business appointments.
The IALC Workshop gives you an exceptional choice of languages, destinations, centres and programmes where you can work with industry leaders who share your passion for international education.
A rewarding event for you and your business:
- Personal - Create long-lasting relationships with time to really get to know key partners in language travel.
- Educational -Take part in seminars, destination and school visits. The IALC Workshop is a forum for sharing knowledge and best practice.
- Professional - Benefit from high-quality business appointments, seminars, fam-trips, professional participants and fantastic evening events for networking
Don’t just take our word for it … read what other agents say about the IALC Workshop!
IALC schools have a "face" and so we have a personal relationship with the school owners which gives a lot of confidence to work together.
- 98.1% of agents rated the range of language and study programmes as good to excellent
- 100% of agents rated the range of schools as good to excellent
- 100% of agents rated the choice of destinations as good to excellent
- 98.1% rated the range of languages as good to excellent
- 100% of agents said the 2018 IALC Workshop was a success for them
- 89% plan to attend the 2019 IALC workshop
- 98.2 % of agents said the networking opportunities were very good to excellent
Feedback from the IALC 2018 Bologna Workshop*