How to apply and register
Complete the online application form. We review your application based on the business information you provide and also feedback from IALC schools. We are looking for a range of agents from many different markets with good business potential for IALC schools. We’ll let you know within two weeks whether you are accepted at the Workshop. We may ask for references or offer you a place on a waiting list.
Requesting a fam-trip
Step 1 - Fam-trips should be requested when you apply online for the Workshop.
Step 2 - When a workshop application is approved, we send the fam trip request to the relevant fam-trip coordinator.
Step 3 - We will contact you directly to let you know if you are accepted on the fam-trip.
Step 4 - Accepted fam trip participants then receive an email from IALC with an invoice for the fam-trip and workshop.
Amending your booking
You can amend your booking up to 8 February 2019. All changes must be notified to us in writing. Please use the direct link in your confirmation email, and log in using your confirmation number if you need to:
- Add an additional delegate or companion package
- Change an accommodation request
- Change a fam-trip request
- Change a delegate name
- Amend your company or contact information
After 9 February, you can still add companions and additional delegates and amend your booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However there is a €125 administration fee per amendment.
PLEASE NOTE: amendments to fam-trips and accommodation are not confirmed until you receive the email from IALC confirming the change.
How to pay
- Approved applicants receive a confirmation and invoice in Euros by email. You must pay within 30 days of receiving your invoice and / or by 8 February 2019 at the latest.
- Each attendee receives a separate invoice. To download individual invoices or a group statement of account, log into your My Registration page.
- Invoices do not show accommodation charges. Any accommodation charges outside of the 3 hosted nights are settled directly with the hotel on departure.
- If you have a confirmed place on a fam-trip or if you add an item later, you will receive a separate invoice for this.
- Your invoice is your receipt. If you require a special receipt or stamp, please contact us.
- You may pay through our Flywire Payment Portal or by direct bank transfer.
- Delegates can make a local in-country bank transfer in local currency without any hidden costs via our Flywire portal.
- Contact the IALC Team on email@example.com if you have any payment questions.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointments between schools, agents and exhibitors are made online in advance. We will open our Marcom appointment schedule in mid-February 2019 and will send you your Marcom login at this time.
As a hosted agent, you must attend the two morning and the two afternoon sessions, and make at least 22 appointments in total over the two days of the workshop.
Make the most of your appointments and business opportunities at IALC Seville:
- Update your profile so your correct company information is seen by educators and is accurate in the Workshop manual.
- Upload a photograph so people recognise you.
- Filter and review educator profiles to ensure compatibility and to prepare for your meetings.
- Request appointments early and respond to meeting requests from educators regularly.
- Print your final meeting schedule in advance or on the delegate computers provided at the Workshop.